Welcome to The Bombay Flying Club
- Do you wish to be the face of an airline?
- Do you wish to build a winning career in any hospitality industry?
- Are you one of those who love to earn while you travel?
- Are you in search of a job that gives you total job satisfaction?
- Do you like to interact with people from around the world?
Then come we will make your dream come true with a basic qualification of 10+2 in any stream or Diploma.
- Since it is a part time course [affiliated to the University of Mumbai], the classes are held online for 2 hrs a day Mon – Fri. This gives the learner an opportunity to utilise the rest of the day pursuing higher education or a job.
- The syllabus has been made keeping in mind the requirement / standards of the Airlines and Hospitality Industry. The learner will get both theoretical knowledge as well as practical experience.
- This course also focuses on enhancing the emotional and social intelligence of the learner which has proven to be an essential requirement of the service industry,
- The subjects have been selected so as to enable employment in the aviation industry’s specialised field of customer relations as well as that of the hospitality, commerce and business sectors.
Today many of our students are employed with both domestic and international airlines like Air India, Indigo, Go Air, Spice Jet and Qatar Airways, to name a few, both in air and on ground, Hotels like Trident and Intercontinental, as well as Banks and the Retail sector.
For details of placements, Click here:
Airhostess / Cabin Crew online Application link